Grease Containment Systems and Services
Preemptive maintenance, cleaning, and overall care of Grease Containment Systems and Services in commercial kitchens.
Why are Grease Containment Systems so important?
Commercial kitchens produce a high volume of heat and cooking ingredients including grease through their exhaust vent systems. Often times a kitchen that is improperly maintained will cause a buildup significant enough to flow through and escape onto your roof. Obviously, this can cause a great deal of damage and even risks a catastrophic fire. If this grease mixes with water during rain and eventually flows into a sewer system it could be a violation of EPA's code and standards.
About our grease containment systems and services
We take pride in hiring firefighters along with other highly professional and certified technicians, this means that we are well prepared to deal with any grease containment systems you have and can bring or maintain your building up to code.
Our trained and certified technicians will asses the situation and ensure you have grease guards in place along with grease boxes and cover every square inch of your roof.
The Grit Out Experience
What we do when providing grease containment systems and services
- Professional assessment to determine the level of cleaning required and how deep any trouble spots go.
- Example, repair, and replace grease containment systems.
- Check for the overall safety of the grease containment systems.
- Use environmentally-friendly and natural cleaning products.
- Provide before and after shots of the grease containment systems.
- Prepare a full report on any findings during servicing.
Get a FREE Consultation
Get started today and see how we can help you achieve a cleaner clean.
Get in touch with one of our professionals today and we'll discuss which of our services may be best suited for you. There's no obligation and the consultation is free!
Read what our customers are saying about us!