Exhaust Hood Systems
Preemptive maintenance, cleaning, and overall care of exhaust hood systems in commercial kitchens.
Why is cleaning exhaust hood systems important?
Regardless of the type of kitchen you are in, cooking generates a lot of smoke, heat, and vapors containing grease. All of this must go somewhere, and that somewhere is out the exhaust system in your kitchen. The heat, smoke, and vapors pass through the vent's hood filter and continues into your air ducts which direct this dangerous combination out through the exhaust fans on your roof. Since the heat, smoke, and vapors are mixed with highly flammable residue such as oils and grease they can quickly and easily ignite making this a dangerous recipe. Employing the services of Grit Out not only provides a clean kitchen but also can prevent disasters from happening.
How we help
With our extensive kitchen exhaust cleaning service, we'll help reduce the risk of fire through the proper elimination of flammable residue.
Our staff compromises of several firefighters and other professionals who are highly trained in the assessment and sanitation of kitchen exhaust hood systems.
The Grit Out Experience
What we do when cleaning exhaust hood systems
- Professional assessment to determine the level of cleaning required and how deep any trouble spots go.
- Steam cleaning and washing.
- Removing all flammable residue from exhaust hood systems.
- Check for the overall safety of exhaust hood systems.
- Use environmentally-friendly and natural cleaning products.
- We provide before and after shots of the exhaust hood system.
- Prepare a full report on any findings during cleaning.
Get a FREE consultation today!
Get in touch with one of our professionals today and we'll discuss which of our services may be best suited for you. There's no obligation and the consultation is free!
Read what our customers are saying about us!