Dry Ice Cleaning
We leverage the best technology when it comes to being safe and effective, which is why we use Dry Ice Cleaning
Dry ice cleaning uses solid CO2, a non-abrasive media that won’t damage surfaces or equipment. The super cooled dry ice pellets or particles are accelerated at supersonic speeds and sublimate on impact, resulting in the surface being cleaned, lifting dirt and contaminants off the underlying substrate.
- Dry ice cleaning is effective and safe
- Dry ice is an approved medium by the EPA, FDA and USDA as an acceptable material in cleaning methods.
- For food processors, dry ice cleaning has been documented by the Food Standards Agency to effectively decontaminate surfaces of Salmonella, E. coli and Listeria.
- Dry ice cleaning does not release harmful gases into the atmosphere.
- Dry ice does not produce CO2 or add CO2 to the atmosphere and therefore does not contribute to the greenhouse effect.
- Dry ice cleaning does not generate secondary waste.
- Dry ice cleaning is safe and non- toxic (once pellets impact the surface, they dissipate).
- Dry ice cleaning reduces or eliminates employee exposure to (and corporate liability from) the use of dangerous chemical cleaning agents.
The Grit Out Experience
What we do when cleaning with dry ice
- Professional assessment to determine the level of cleaning required and how deep any trouble spots go.
- Thorough cleaning using the latest dry ice cleaning systems
- Use environmentally-friendly and natural cleaning products.
- We provide before and after shots of the work area.
- Prepare a full report on any findings during cleaning.
Get a FREE consultation today!
Get in touch with one of our professionals today and we'll discuss which of our services may be best suited for you. There's no obligation and the consultation is free!
Read what our customers are saying about us!